I always share that yoga found me after the passing of my Mother. Her heart continues to move through mine, steering me in places that change the trajectory of my life.
Mothering motherless, the role of 'mom' has taken me on a meaningful (and difficult) journey within myself. Revelations that come via the experiences of motherhood. The lessons I continue to learn, awaken a reality of life I had not known before.
What is possible.
- Motherhood as a mirror for the basic spiritual tenants of compassion, grace, surrender and Divine love.
- Free yourself from relentless mom guilt.
- Claim time for yourself as a woman.
- Collect bits of your identity and return home to your self.
- Rise in love with a community of mothers.
- A fresh start and own the type of mom you want to be.
I draw from my personal experience, spiritual practices and several yoga certifications to help moms do just that.
What is stopping you from rising up? Breaking through the dark and stepping into light that awaits you?
Connect with Sarah on Instagram @Sarah Griesbach